Friday, June 14, 2013

Rice salad with veggies and pan fried tofu



















This morning, I woke up at 5.30 by myself, 5 minutes before the alarm was about to get off and 30 minutes before I usually wake up after 6 snooze sessions. That gave me the time to make a marinade to put some tofu in. I mixed soy sauce, strong chai tea, sugar, oil, salt, black pepper and rice vinegar and put chunks of tofu in it. So when we came home tonight after running errands and attening a 7-year olds birthday party, dinner was easy. I pan fried the tofu, made a simple cold sauce and a salad (brown rice + roasted carrots + snap peas + red onions + leek) with a dressing with orange marmalade in it. A good start for the weekend!

1 comment:

  1. dexter missouri doctors Texas, Light in the Sky was filmed on October 29th at 6:
    30 PM in dexter missouri doctors near the airport.


    Also visit my blog: Zach ()

    ReplyDelete