Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Vegan MoFo 2010 + 2011

Vegan MoFo (Month of Food) is about to begin! The idea is to write as much as you can all month, about vegan food. It will be my third year and I thought I'd share my favorite posts from myself from the previous years.


Highlights from my Vegan MoFo 2010:

 It was Vegan MoFo 2010 that made me start my blog. During that time, was living on the Faroe Islands, and had this view from my kitchen window. I had a lot of time and didn't have any theme, I just winged it but managed to blog every single day. I got comments and readers and had so much fun with it that I have kept blogging ever since.

  - DIY seitan from scratch


- Making a thanksgiving "meat" cake
- Pitepalt - a Swedish potato dumpling
- Oat sandwich bread

- Donuts
- Eating vegan on the Faroe Islands


Highlights from my Vegan MoFo 2011:

 I had kept blogging ever since last years MoFo, but had now just recently moved back to Sweden, to a new small town in the inland. Quite a contrast to north Atlantic island life. I didn't have a theme this year either, but blogged a lot and had fun with it.


- My interview with an organic blueberry farmer in the UK.
- Homemade coconut milk


- Carrot dogs
- Martin reviewing hot sauces
- Autumn stew with juniper berries

0 comments:

Post a Comment