Thursday, October 13, 2011

Bacon and egg breakfast burger in bagel bun.



























This is my lunch today. The bacon and egg breakfast burger from The Best Veggie Burgers on the Planet by Joni Marie Newman. This book is fantastic. It's filled with loads of fantastic burgers and all of them sounds really great, and I've loved the ones I've tried so far. This particular burger is tofu-based and is super yummy on the bagel buns from the same book. I served mine with some fried onions and green bell pepper, mayo, mustard, ketchup and some extra bacon crumbles.



















Unfortunately, I have some serious camera troubles right now and there will probably take a while before I've managed to repair or replace it. It sucks, but I will try to continue MoFo with me last pre-written posts and then I guess I'll just have to make my old rusty compact work for a while.

0 comments:

Post a Comment