Friday, July 15, 2011

Individual Deep Dish White Chocolate Chip Cookies

I managed to bring a whole pound of vegan white chocolate chips with me back from Seattle, but when I got home I had no clue what to do with them. I realized that the best idea might also be the most obvious one - chocolate chip cookies. I know everyone is raving about the ones from Vegan with a Vengeance/Vegan cookies invade your cookie jar, but to be honest, they always comes out either to puffy or to oily for me, so I started searching for a different recipe.









































I almost immediately stumbled into a blog called The Caramel Cookie, which is not a vegan blog, but it features some vegan recipes. That's where I found something totally new to me, deep dish chocolate chip cookies! The photos where beautiful, the comments where positive and the concept was new and exciting - I knew I had found my recipe. I halved the recipe, made them in individual serving cups and used my white chocolate instead of dark. They came out FANTASTIC! A cookies that you can eat with a spoon - yes please! I will make sure to experiment with deep dish cookies in the future. You'll find the recipe here.



















What's your favourite recipe for chocolate chip cookies?


0 comments:

Post a Comment