Monday, March 28, 2011

A little bit of this and that.

















Some days ago I had pretty disgusting coffee at a café called Hemmi og Valdi. The cups where pretty but impractical for drinking hot drinks in, I don't think I will go back there. Today on the other hand, I went to a great café which you will hear more about as soon as I have tried their hummus sandwich!





















I bought some mysterious yellow beans as the Thai market the other week, which wouldn't soften no matter how many hours (3) we boiled them. I refused to throw them out, so after a session with my immersion blender and some add-ins, these bean patties were created.





















We were invited to our co-worker for dinner and were treated a great meal. Roasted veggies, green salad, whole oats, coconut mango sauce and chickpeas. It was un that the whole family ate the same food as us!



















Scone-dough + some fresh rosemary + topping of choice = fakeaccia!

0 comments:

Post a Comment